- The Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is true, authoritative, and without error.
- There is one true God, Creator of heaven and earth, who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Man was created in the image of God and all things were created for His glory.
- All of humanity—Christ excluded—is sinful by both birth and action. That sin alienates him from the Creator and he is incapable of returning to right relationship with God by his own effort.
- The punishment for sin is physical and spiritual death.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal son of God, born of a virgin and is both fully God and fully human.
- Jesus Christ literally died as the substitutionary sacrifice to pay the penalty for sin.
- Jesus Christ physically rose from the dead, ascended to heaven, and will one day physically return.
- Those who turn from sin and to Jesus will be raised to eternal reward upon death or Christ’s return. Those who have not turned from sin and to Jesus will be raised to eternal punishment upon death or Christ’s return.
- Only through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ and repentance of sins is one reconciled to God and can experience true life and fullness of joy.
- The church is the Body and Bride of Christ and He is our Head. The church’s purpose is to love God and make His Good News known to the world around us.