Completing the below form is the first step in getting started with a DNA group. Once completed our team will work to connect you with other individuals with similar availability. Please complete the form completely as you will be emailed with next steps.
What does the Bible say! Read 2 or 3 agreed upon chapters a week.
What does it say about:
- Who is God?
- What He is like?
- What He has done for us?
- Who I am in Jesus?
- How this should affect how I live?
Listen for the “heart”.
- How are you?
- Who have you loved well (and not so well) this week?
- Where are you living in fear?
- What has your identity been in this week?
- What can we celebrate together?
- What are you struggling with?
- How have you seen God’s hand this week?
- What fruit of the Spirit would you like God to develop more?
- What do your answers to these questions say you believe?
- How does the Bible confront or confirm those beliefs?
In light of who God is, and having a better understanding of our hearts, what do we do now?
- Pray. (Confession, Repentance, Praise, Celebration, Etc.)
- Out of love for Jesus and His love for me, I am going to ______, this week.
- Who are you going to tell about what God has done?
- Know what you are reading in the word this next week.